January 10, 2008 7:00 PM at Alamance Presbyterian
Action items are
Attendees: Lonnie Baxley, Bill Brannon, Lloyd Dickerson, Dan Donovan, Harold Garrett, David Gearhart, Sue McElroy, Jennie McNamera, Denise Osborne, Dan Rogers, Darin Thomas, Nan Riddle, Dan Rogers
· WELCOME VISITORS AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS
· SECRECTARY'S MINUTES: DAN ROGERS
· COMMUNITY UPDATES: TILLMAN, REQUEST FOR REZONING!
· VISION, PURPOSE & GOALS FOR 2008! DARIN THOMAS.
DISCUSSION AND ACTION PLAN ACTIVITY.
The PURPOSE of the SE Community Association is to provide
advocacy for community, education and business interests in the
The PURPOSE of the SE Community Association is to be the leading voice advocating
community, education and business interests in the
The GOALS of the SE Community Association are to:
Become the community voice for
Be the information hub
Provide leadership necessary to have maximum influence regarding issues that impact the community.
2. Engage the community to discuss issues that impact the community.
Promote community as a positive place to live and establish businesses.
3. Provide leadership required to protect community interest
Impact political decision-making to protect the general welfare and interest of our community.
4. Proactively impact decision-making that best serves the general welfare and interest of the community.